a creative business workshop to help you grow to new heights
***COMING SPRING 2019***
Grow Wild is BACK- bigger + better than before.
Last time, it was a workshop.
This time, it’s more than a workshop…
IT’S AN EVENT!
* Held in beautiful Franciscan Gardens, San Juan Capistrano
* Amazing food, treats, and experiences galore (s’mores! cotton candy spun by Bon Puf! a 1964 Pink Mercury Marauder!)
* Live readings with a modern mystic Natalia Benson
* Over 15 different creative professionals speaking + sharing, including:
Ann Shen @anndanger
Lizzie Darden @lizzie_darden
Amy Roiland @afashionnerd
Billy Green @witandvinegar
Esteban Castillo @chicanoeats
Samantha Klein @shopwhurl
Sam Ushiro @aww.sam
Sarah Lorsung Tvrdik @helloholiday @fashflood
Jenna Stocks + Cortney Moore @awhimsywonderland
Chrissa Sparkles @chrissasparkles
Natalia Benson @natalia_benson
Mary Elizabeth @heymaryelizabeth
Sarah Khandijian @sarahhearts
Sam Cutler + Norah Curlee, Founder/CEO and Marketing Director of @petitenpretty
And so. much. MORE…
If you’re a creative embarking on a freelance path or looking for tangible advice and real-life experience from other successful creatives- this is for YOU!
Scroll down and add your name to the mailing list to be notified FIRST when tickets become available. (Last time, they sold out in 24 hours!)
whether you're a photographer, blogger, business owner, painter, baker, or just plain CREATIVE, this workshop will give you tools you need to
BUILD A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
from the ground up.
featuring a diverse group of creatives to speak on their experiences, topics cover:
* taking the JUMP- working for yourself
* basics of good branding- why it's so important!
* how to effectively market yourself on social media
* money, money money… setting rates, communicating with brands and navigating contracts
* the unique challenges of product-based businesses
* going FULL-TIME (aka THE DREAM!)
* PLUS, breakfast, lunch, and so much more!
* GET ON THE MAILING LIST TO BE FIRST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN TICKETS GO ON SALE! *
make sure you sign up for our GROW WILD newsletter for more details on the workshop, including speakers + registration.
(and read all about our first event HERE)