a creative business workshop to help you grow to new heights
***COMING MARCH 2019***
at Franciscan Gardens in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Grow Wild is BACK- bigger + better than before.
Last time, it was a workshop.
This time, it’s more than a workshop…
IT’S AN EVENT!
*Details to be announced this November 2018*
* Over 20 different creative professionals speaking + sharing, including:
- Ann Shen (artist + illustrator) @anndanger
- Lizzie Darden (photographer + creative director) @lizzie_darden
- Amy Roiland (designer + model) @afashionnerd
- Billy Green (photographer + stylist) @witandvinegar
- Esteban Castillo (recipe developer + food stylist) @chicanoeats
- Samantha Klein (founder of) @shopwhurl
- Sam Ushiro (designer, stylist, and influencer) @aww.sam
- Sarah Lorsung Tvrdik (stylist, entrepreneur, and influencer) @helloholiday @fashflood
- Jenna Stocks + Cortney Moore (bloggers and influencers) @awhimsywonderland
- Chrissa Sparkles (designer, creative director, and influencer) @chrissasparkles
- Natalia Benson (modern mystic and entrepreneur) @natalia_benson
- Mary Elizabeth (designer and stylist) @heymaryelizabeth
- Sarah Khandijian (blogger and designer) @sarahhearts
- Sam Cutler + Norah Curlee, Founder/CEO and Marketing Director of @petitenpretty
- Christina Winkelmann, Social Media Director of @shopbando
- Jill Fausner of @layeredvintage and @modernlovegroup
- Melissa Strukel of @powwowdesign
And more to be announced!
If you’re a creative embarking on a freelance path or looking for tangible advice and real-life experience from other successful creatives- this is for YOU!
Scroll down and add your name to the mailing list for more details and to be notified FIRST when tickets become available. (Last time, they sold out in 24 hours!)
whether you're a photographer, blogger, business owner, painter, baker, or just plain CREATIVE, this workshop will give you tools you need to
BUILD A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
from the ground up.
featuring a diverse group of creatives to speak on their experiences, topics cover:
* taking the JUMP- working for yourself
* basics of good branding- why it's so important!
* how to effectively market yourself on social media
* money, money money… setting rates, communicating with brands and navigating contracts
* the unique challenges of product-based businesses
* going FULL-TIME (aka THE DREAM!)
* PLUS, breakfast, lunch, and so much more!
* GET ON THE MAILING LIST TO BE FIRST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN TICKETS GO ON SALE! *
make sure you sign up for our GROW WILD newsletter for more details on the workshop, including speakers + registration.
(and read all about our first event HERE)