It's been a busy past few months at Violet Tinder Studios, as we moved into our first official office/studio space and got to work creating the inspiring wonderland I always dreamed of! And NOW, just barely settled with pictures hung and rugs straightened... we're expanding into the space next door to keep the good times rolling! AND... we're hiring!
To be specific, we're looking for a part-time Studio Assistant (with potential to turn into a larger role) who is high-energy, a self-starter, and interested in all things creative!
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- social media management
- prop shopping
- on-set photo shoot assistance
- studio organization
- online file + document organization
- some remote work, some in-studio work
The ideal candidate must have:
- own reliable laptop
- transportation to and from studio
- ability to identify tasks that need to be accomplished and contribute to studio running smoothly
- STRONGLY prefer some familiarity with photoshop/lightroom and interest in photography/content creation
This is a fun and fast-paced environment and I love working with like-minded people who are energized by solving problems and being CREATIVE! If you think this is you (and you live in the Orange County, CA area), please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Serious inquiries only. :)
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!